1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data", it defines the procedure for processing personal data and actions to ensure the personal data security for the "Mountains, Ski, Helicopter" Association (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator").
1) The Operator sets observance of the human and citizen rights and freedoms in the personal data processing including protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets as its most important goals and conditions for the implementation of its activities.
2) This Operator's policy regarding the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") applies to any information the Operator can obtain about visitors of the website http://caucasusheliski.com/. 2. The main concepts used in the Policy
1) Automated personal data processing is processing of personal data using computer technology;
2) Blocking of personal data is temporary termination of the personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify the personal data);
3) Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://caucasusheliski.com/;
4) Personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in the databases and ensuring its processing by information technologies and technical means;
5) Personal data anonymization is actions resulting in impossibility to determine the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information;
6) Personal data processing is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using the automation tools or without using such tools with personal data including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the personal data;
7) Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal or physical person organizing and (or) processing the personal data independently or jointly with other persons, as well as determining the purposes of the personal data processing, composition of the personal data to be processed, actions (operations) with the personal data;
8) Personal data is any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website http://caucasusheliski.com/;
9) User is any visitor to the website http://caucasusheliski.com/;
10) Personal data provision is actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to a specific person or a certain number of persons;
11) Personal data dissemination is any action aimed at disclosing the personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or provision of the personal data to an unlimited number of persons including disclosing the personal data in the media, posting it on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to the personal data in any other way;
12) Cross-border personal data transfer is personal data transfer to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign government authority, foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13) Personal data destruction is any actions resulting in the personal data being permanently destroyed with inability to further restore the personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) resulting in material carriers of the personal data being destroyed. 3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User:
1) Surname, name, patronymic;
2) Email address;
3) Phone numbers;
4) Year, month, date and place of birth;
6) Details of identity document;
7) Address of the actual residence place, registration at the residence place and (or) place of stay;
8) The site also carries out collection and processing of anonymized data about the visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics, etc.).
9) The above data is further incorporated into the general concept of Personal Data in the Policy text. 4. Purpose of processing the personal data
1) The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails, SMS messages.
2) The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the email address email@example.com marked "Refusal to receive notifications about new products, services and special offers".
3) Anonymized data of the Users collected through the Internet statistics services is used to collect information about actions of the Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content. 5. Legal basis for the personal data processing
1) The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled and/or sent by the User independently through special forms on the website http://caucasusheliski.com/. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The security of the personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through implementation of legal, organizational and technical methods necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1) The Operator ensures security of the personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude unauthorized persons' access to the personal data.
2) The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties except cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3) In case of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update it independently by sending a notification to the Operator through Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Personal data update".
4) Processing time for the personal data is unlimited. The User can withdraw his consent to the personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator through Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Revocation of consent to the personal data processing". 7. Cross-border transfer of the personal data
1) The Operator, prior to the start of the personal data cross-border transfer, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state supposed to obtain the personal data transfer provides reliable protection of the personal data subjects' rights.
2) The cross-border transfer of the personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of a contract, where the personal data subject is a party. 8. Final provisions
1) The User can get any clarification on the issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) This document will reflect any changes in the policy of the personal data processing by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3) The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://caucasusheliski.com/privacy_policies